Friday, December 2, 2011

Best New Blog: Black Walnut Dispatch

Black Walnut Dispatch, written by Virginia based gardener and garden designer Mary Gray, is one of the best new garden blogs I’ve come across in a long time.  Full of heart and humor, Mary has already started an impressive number of high quality entries, from mocking oversized outdoor kitchens, to a satirical ode to L.L. Bean catalogues, to a moving manifesto about why we garden.  The writing sizzles.  It is like Garden Rant with a wry sense of humor.  I recently subscribed by email so I won't miss a single post.  Be sure to check out Black Walnut Dispatch.   You will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Thomas, you are like a god. All morning I have been obsessively checking my site stats because I'm getting all these new hits and followers thanks to you. I can't thank you enough for your plug!! (What is it called when you plug a blog? A plog? A blug?)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for introducing us to this wonderful blog. I think I shall enjoy it as much as I do yours.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails